The Assistant Manager Sales Effectiveness is responsible for developing and overseeing effective sales and operational processes to enable the growth of the organization.
This position will be responsible for creating and implementing efficient and compliant Sales processes and reports. Overseeing policy and business process flow (SOP’s) idea formulations. Analyzing sales dispute cases based on facts and findings and providing functional and technical support to sales users
This position will report directly to Senior Manager Sales Effectiveness.
1. Managing and Optimizing the company’s sales channels for target achievement
2. Monitoring and analyzing seller / buyer trends, performance of Sales Team
3. Managing a portfolio of metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the Sales Team
4. Run SQL queries to extract reports
5. Contributing to the development and implementation of sales plans and objectives
6. Compiling, analyzing, and reporting of sales data
7. Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
8. Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports for effective decision making
Job specific skills: Detailed and Organized, Familiar with Visualization and Reporting, Data and Trend Analysis, Basic Data Extraction, CRM tool familiarity
Competencies: MS Excel, SQL